Omega 365’s quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing products and services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers.
The achievement of the objectives of this policy must involve all employees; our employees are individually responsible for the quality of their work, which results in turn in the continual improvement of the working environment for all.
Our Quality Management System incorporates the core values and culture of Omega 365 and provides the framework required so that all employees can succeed.
The Objectives Of Our Quality Policy
- To maintain an effective Quality Management System in compliance with International Standard ISO 9001 (latest edition)
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with its customers
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
The Objectives Of All Omega 365 Employees
- Make sure that Omega 365 is “Big enough to deliver - small enough to care”
- Display uncompromising integrity
- To report unwanted incidents and contribute to a safe and healthy work environment
Furthermore, employees have annual discussions with their Business Unit Manager, and updates with HSE tips and reminders are sent out via e-mail and intranet on a regular basis.