Omega 365's quality policy is designed to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing products and services that consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
The achievement of the objectives of this policy must involve all employees; our employees are individually responsible for the quality of their work, which results in turn in the continual improvement of the working environment for all. Our Quality Management System incorporates the core values and culture of Omega 365 and provides the framework required so that all employees can succeed.
The objectives of our Quality Policy are:
- To maintain an effective Quality Management System in compliance with International Standard ISO 9001 (latest edition)
- To achieve and maintain a standard of quality that enhances our reputation with customers and clients
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
The objectives of all Omega employees are:
- To ensure that Omega 365 is “Big enough to deliver — small enough to care”
- To display uncompromising integrity
- To report unwanted incidents and contribute to a safe and healthy work environment
To achieve and maintain the level of assurance required, Omega 365's management retains the responsibility for the Quality Management System and performs routine operational reviews on a continual basis.